Celerion Park is the entertainment capital. Vacationers, tourists and racing enthusiasts come together to share a moment of speed crazy joy. Unfortunately, poor management has led many attractions to break down. Wolter, the park owner needs to get those fixes… three guesses who’s going to fix everything in the park?
In this guide, we’ll show you all the places you might have missed when it comes to the most collectible items in the game, namely Golden Pollen, Artifacts, and Letters. We’ll tell you the places you can watch and some other secrets you might be looking for.
- Race Track Road Tile: Inside the cabinet with all the pink light strips. Will need help from 15 tiny roses wear the track as well as a minimum of 30 or more Yellow Tinykin to form bridges.
- The majority of the public is stuck on a train. Reconnect the circuit to bring the train back to the station and the public can prepare for the race.
- The trophy is part of a “Mythic Quest” where you carry a very heavy sword to kill a T-Rex in the back of a fortress. Take the trophy to the podium in the heart of the race track.
- The destroyed racing car. You will need help from 8 tiny roses to take to the mechanic for repairs. You will need to cross the obstacles in their path and once it is fixed, it must be taken to the starting line.
Tinykin All Celerion Park Collectibles
Reactivate the Ferris wheel
There is a cluster of pollen that will appear once the Ferris wheel is working again. To make it work you need to chain the blue tinykin from the socket behind the zoo exhibit and run it through the maze until the circuit is complete.
Discover all candles
The candles on the wall must be uncovered for this pollen cluster to appear. They are located as needed or around the half of the room that is near the starting area.
A good librarian
Putting all the books in the library back will cause a cluster of pollen to appear on the top shelf next to the tambourine.
The Milo Show obstacle course
Located in the secret room, this cluster of pollen can be obtained after reaching the end of the obstacle course.
There is an entire secret room at the back of the casino. To access it, you’ll need to throw a pink minikin at the Spade poster at the bottom. The poster is located in the right corner of the entrance. A mantis will have suspicions about it. The door to the secret room is at the bottom of the second floor next to the bubble toy.
delivering the four letters
You will get a Pollen Cluster after delivering the fourth and final letter.
Besides the foundation of the fortress
To the left of the castle facade there is a place where you climb using a rope. In a void under a platform, there is a pile of pollen.
Pollen outside the castle walls
At the end of the lego castle, where you killed the T-Rex and claimed the chalice, there is pollen along the outer edge of the walls.
This level also has loose books that hide pollen. There are a few near the library and putting them back together gets you more pollen.
In one of the ferris wheel cars
There is pollen in one of the ferris wheel cars. A little easy to miss as it constantly moves once attached.
Above the damaged racing car
In the same area where the broken race car is, there is a pile of pollen in the upper part of the room.
Pollen around the racetrack
There are bits of pollen scattered around the racetrack. Especially above the loop the curls.
On the bed frame
There is a line of pollen on the frame of the bunk bed.
FTW cash register
In the casino there is a toy cash register. If you throw a pink minikin at the crate button, it will open the crate and reveal several pieces of pollen.
There’s a pile of pollen among the pile of books under the bed. Just turn right as you enter the place from the open book entrance in front of the zoo.
Celerion Park Letters
Bright pot letter
The first letter is under the lego castle where you had to use the crane to place a road tile that serves as a drawbridge. You can find it next to the pot of glowing goo.
Letter covered in dust
The second letter is in the dust ball filled corner of the room where the wardrobe and the double bunk bed meet. Just take the slide and look past the dust balls once you’re down.
Light Wands Letter
The third letter is on the top shelf inside the cabinet with all the light wands. The same location where the road tile quest item can be found.
An easy-to-find letter is located at the top of the bookcase to the right of the level entrance. It’s somewhere behind the two soldiers’ thumbtacks.
Celerion Park Artifacts
Collect the five zoo animals hidden by Offrocker
- The cat is in the shed/bunker near him talking
- The alligator is under the cupboard where the lego castle is. Easily accessible.
- The pteradatyl is located on the shelf next to the bed enclosed in a space where a lamp is pointed. Will need help from 4 tiny red escape.
- The elephant is located on the bunk bed. Will need help from 20 tiny roses and 32 yellow tiny to bring him back safely.
- The snake is on the second floor of the casino on the other side of the stairs.
- Istabal had a crossbow arrow stuck in the tower. Climb the tower and dislodge it from the inside to put it back on the crossbow
- Keepa fired a catapult ball at the shelf above the bed. Accessible by rope.
- Salvatore fired a cannonball into the cabinet with the light wands across the room. You will have to climb up the side and you will find it in a small nook inside the structure of the puzzle pieces. (At the end of the briefcase.)
Won after giving the gem to Honsola. To start the challenge you will need at least 6 energy bubbles to float to the platform. The ant will then take care of destroying all the asteroids hanging from the ceiling. It’s going to take a lot of little red so it’s best to leave it on until you’ve had more than enough.
900 pieces of pollen are needed to complete the final infusion batch. More bubble upgrades.
1200 pieces of pollen are required to complete the level. Collecting all the pollen unlocks the Frenzied Forager Achievement.
And that’s all. I hope this helps you. See you soon in our next guide.
Check out the rest of our Tinykin guides:
- Tinykin City of Sanctar Walkthrough Guide – All Pollen Cluster, Artifact, and Letter Locations
- Tinykin Foliana Heights Walkthrough – All Pollen Cluster, Artifact & Letter Locations
- Tinykin Waters of Balnea Walkthrough – All Pollen Cluster, Artifact & Letter Locations
- Tinykin Transidor Crossing Walkthrough – All Pollen Cluster Locations
- Tinykin Lands of Ambrose Walkthrough – All Pollen Cluster, Artifact, and Letter Locations
- Tinykin Celerion Park Walkthrough – All Pollen Cluster, Artifact & Letter Locations
Check out this youtube video Stantin Gaming where he does a 100% complete run of Celerion Park.