The State Fair of Texas is proud to announce the free entertainment lineup for this fall.
More than 100 activities will be offered throughout the 24 days of the show, all free with paid entry. The Texas State Fair prides itself on celebrating all things Texan and offering something for everyone. Below are highlights of this year’s lineup, to find the full lineup please click here.
WHAT’S NEW AT STATE FAIR OF TEXAS
- Brand new, extravagant and spectacular floats! The Kroger Starlight Parade will light up the Fair Park skyline this year. The Night Parade wanders around the fairgrounds every 24 nights. Be sure to witness this bold and bright procession at least once!
- Bring the kids and prepare to be amazed by Go-Oops with Rob and Miss Jane! Married duo Rob and Miss Jane waltz on bottles of wine, jump on stilts and even tame the terrifying baby tiger. Catch this wacky new show at the Oak Farms Theatre.
- Pump the brakes on the brand new Oontz Kids DJ Dance Party attraction. Join us at Howdy’s near the Children’s Aquarium for this showcase of the kids DJs from DFW’s DJ school, OontzKids. While the children dance and play all day, parents can rest, eat and drink in the shade of historic oak trees.
WHAT’S BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER AT STATE FAIR OF TEXAS
- The life of the party returns with two new characters you might recognize – Showstoppers will once again occupy the steps of the Hall of State this year. Saddle up for a front row and you could be roped in to be part of the show.
- Country Round-up, the puppet show created exclusively for the State Fair of Texas, returns for the second year to the Dr Pepper Midway Stage with a new trick up its sleeve.
FAN FAVORITES RETURN
- If you’re ready to have fun, you’re in luck! The All-Star Stunt Dog Show returns to Marine Corps Square for this year’s State Fair. Joining the All-State Stunt Dog Show, Pig Racing makes its outdoor debut this year. Don’t miss this fan favorite.
- Join us on the Fringe stage with strongman Mighty Mike. Horseshoe bender, bowling ball and hammer juggler, and all-around charmer. Mighty Mike’s fun performance features 1920s-era strongman strength techniques and, dare we say, dodgy dance routines.
- World of Birds Presents: Iconic fan-favorite SOAR! brings the world of aviary closer to the public with bird releases from the Texas Star Ferris Wheel and flyovers inches from guests; heads. “ASCEND!” is also filled with a wealth of knowledge about bird health, habitat information, and conservation efforts around the world.
These are just a few of the highlights of more than 100 daily activities at the 2022 State Fair of Texas. To start planning a visit and see the full list of entertainment, click here. Season passes are available. The 2022 State Fair of Texas will begin Friday, September 30 and run through Sunday, October 23.