This year’s Family Fear Party will feature NightShadow, a dream master who brings fanciful, nightmarish dreams to life. Entry to this event is limited. Tickets purchased in advance and reservations are strongly encouraged.
New Creatures of the Night attractions include:
- Junkyard of Broken Dreams: A haunted house where the spookiest childhood dreams and urban legends came to life.
- Ghosts of Gator Grove: In the mid-1800s, pirate Captain Joseph sank his treasure near the small town of Gator Grove. The entire city – and everyone in it – disappeared a few years later. ZooTampa guests will have the chance to stroll through the Haunted Swamp that has been left behind.
- Scarecrow Junction: For the little ones, dance with the scarecrows that have gathered to celebrate the season and try your luck escaping the outdoor HaHa Haybale maze.
- Dr HooDoo Show: Dr HooDoo and his assistant Wilma will roam the zoo with their comedic street show.
- The Voodoo Bar: ZooTampa’s Beer and Wine Garden has been transformed into the Voodoo Bar where adults can enjoy cocktails and treats in a festive New Orleans atmosphere.
Back to favorites:
- Twisted Tales: Discover everyone’s favorite villains, from an evil queen to a wolf in grandma disguise, as they come to life with unexpected twists and turns.
- Clown carousel: A caravan of clowns has taken up residence around the famous ZooTampa carousel. Lucilla Lumpkin will join the clowns with her pumpkin smash show.
- The Kingdom of the Spider Queen: Travel through a spooky spider cave and step outside in a high-energy dance celebration chaired by the Queen herself.
- Siren’s Song: Enter the underwater world of the mermaid who lures unsuspecting pirates with her song and turns them into stone.
- Pirate Party Pants: Usually dead men don’t tell a story, but these creepy pirates have a lot to share. Join them to tell stories and do magic.
The creatures of the night will take place on October 1, 2 (evening reserved for members), 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 28 and 30 from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
General admission tickets cost $ 29.95 and can be purchased in line.
There is a $ 5 reservation fee for Annual Members and “Pay One Day, Come Back All Year” ticket holders, which will be refunded upon entry in the form of a $ 5 voucher for more. food and goods the night of the reservation.
Children 12 and under are welcome to wear their spookiest Halloween outfits, but masks, costumes, and face painting are prohibited for guests 13 and older. Toy guns are prohibited regardless of age.